1. Begin with the lightest colored hair, and start installing the track near the nape.
2. Continue installing the hair by using the next lightest colored hair.
3. At this point you should be near the top portion of your head. Finally, install the darkest colored hair on top.
A. Quick Weave
A Weaving process where all your hair is wrapped and a wig cap is placed on the head, then the weave is glued on the cap, usually in a circular direction resulting a wig-like appearance.
B. Sew-In Weave
Your hair is braided. Then braided hair is then sewn down and the hair weft extensions are sewn onto the braids.
C. Invisible Part Application
1. Eye mark the area where you wish to place the invisible Part Weaving Closure. Divide your hair vertically to create a natural part line and proceed to neatly cornrow your hair to your comfort.
2. Weave up to the pre-determined invisible part area the invisible Part Weaving Closure extensions.
3. Place the invisible Part Weaving Closure over center, making sure to align the Invisible Part's weaving wedge over the vertical hair part line. Sew-In/Glue tightly along the weaving wedge and then around the lace surrounding the pad to complete the look lastly, cut off the excess lace.
4. Finished look. Now, with the fabulous hair part, style your hair to your desire.
Following washing you have to condition your Remy hair just like you condition your natural hair. For this purpose too you preferably utilize a conditioner containing natural ingredients. Apply the conditioner over all fibers of hair. Keep in mind not to keep the conditioner over the hair for more than 10 minutes. Further wash out the conditioner totally again ascertaining about thorough washing.
After the cleaning and conditioning processes, you have to now perform deep conditioning of the hair. For this purpose, use coconut milk to it. It has stocks of proteins and so protects your Remy hair from turning moisture-less or limp and from getting damaged. You need to do this deep conditioning schedule once in seven days at least.
To prevent your Remy extensions from messing up and entwining, comb them each morning. At the time of combing, begin from the root and take the comb to the tip. You are at liberty to wrap your Remy hair or keep them open at bedtime. Just keep in mind not to lie down when the hair is wet, otherwise it will attach together when you wake up in the morning.