Product Name : OUTRE SYNTHETIC LACE FRONT WIG ALISHA (FUTURA)
Category : SYNTHETIC LACE FRONT WIG
Brand : OUTRE SYNTHETIC LACE FRONT WIG
Material : FUTURA - HEAT RESISTANT FIBER
Length : MEDIUM
Style : LAYERED CUT
Shown Color on Model: U1B/2730
The Hair of Your Dreams
-Skillfully handcrafted for natural hair line to achieve beauty and style you always wanted
-Full Ear to Ear coverage
-Invisible hairline creates Natural Appearance
-Meticulous Coverage at nape for Up-do style
-Comfortable, Secure and Natural Looking
-Natural Scalp Appearance allows you to part your hair in any direction
1. Place wig on your head. After positioning the front hairline properly, secure the side combs into your own hair.
2. Pull the wig back over head. Secure the back combs so that wig is firmly in place.
3. Starting from the side, carefully cut off excess lace to desired hairline.
4. Light makeup may be applied along hairline for coverage.
-For Best Results, We Recommend A Professional Hairstylist To Place And Style This Wig.
No Tape and No Glue
1. Braid the hair in cornrow and thoroughly wash hands to prepare for handling your LACE FRONT. (Reomve all oils by using rubbing alcohol or witch hazel).
2. Cut off excess lace in the front of the wig, BE VERY CAREFULL NOT TO CUT THE HAIR.
3. Place the wig on the head to check the positioning of the hairline.
4. Style as you desire and be natural.
1. Put on wig and adjust hairline.
2. Placement should look natural.
3. Clean area along the edges of natural hair with cleaning agent.
4. Apply glue along the perimeter of the hairline, and let it dry for 60 seconds.
5. After glue dries, trim lace one inch at a time.
6. When done, wig should look natural and hairline clean.
7. Apply glue remover one inch at a time and remove wig slowly.
1. Clean forhead area with cleaning fluid and cloth.
2. Place more tapes to cover a good portion of the hairline.
3. Peel off tape skin to reveal other side of the double-sided tape.
4. Put on lace wig. Make sure hairlines of wig and head match.
5. Once hairlines match, press edges firmly with fingertipes to secure wig on tapes underneath.
6. Snip lace off right at the hairline, one inch at a time. The end result should have a clean wig hairline on forhead.