Product Name : Outre 100% Human Hair Premium Duby Wig Perfect Bob
Category : HUMAN HAIR WIG
Brand : OUTRE HUMAN HAIR DUBY WIG
Material : 100% HUMAN HAIR
Length : SHORT
Style : DUBY / Bob Cut
Shown Color on Model: H950/425
Cap Size Detail
Circumstance around Head: 22.75" (57.90cm)
Front to Nape (Back Hairline): 15" (38.1cm)
Temple to Temple around back: 14.50" (36.83cm)
Ear to Ear diameter across forehead: 12" (30.48cm)
Ear to Ear over the top of head: (34.29cm)
Nape: 5" (12.7cm)
How to Wear a Wig
1. Remove earrings and brush out your own hair to remove knots and tangles.
2. Wrap your hair tightly into a high ponytail and wrap a hairband around it. Then separate your hair into two ponytails, which are pulled tightly.
3. Wrap the hair around the base of the ponytail, placing your fingers in the middle of the wrap to pull the end piece of the ponytail between the wrap to create a knot.
4. Press down on the bun. Place long or short bobby pins into the hair to secure the bun and keep it close to the skull.
5. Place a wig cap on your head. Push all strands of hair that are on the side, the back, and front of your head, under the cap, creating a smooth surface.
6. Brush the wig gently with a wig brush to remove tangles and knots. Look inside the wig and pull the adjustable straps to accommodate your head snugly.
7. Make sure the adjustable straps are hidden in back of the wig. Hold the top and bottom part of the wig and pull it from the front of the head, then pull it back gently. Adjust the wig to cover the cap and to fit perfectly around and on top of your head. Make sure that the ear tabs are evenly placed above the ears.
8. Pin the sides of the wig to the wig cap and to your hair. Brush the wig again on your head.
Human Hair Care Guide
Gently detangle hair using a wig brush.
Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
Gently work conditioner from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
Gently pat dry with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
Comb wet hair from the bottom to top using gentle downward strokes one section at a time. Never begin combing at the top or middle and always comb down.
Allow wig to air dry on a wig stand or can of hairspray. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
To restyle your human hair wig, you may use a blow dryer or curling iron on low heat settings or warm heat or steam rollers.
1. Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
2. When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
3. To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12” from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
Lightly brush or back comb desired areas and spray with hair spray.