MULTI-LENGTH 4 PCS (10"/10"/12"/14") PLUS FREE CLOSURE
MIRACLE OF MOISTURE.
RAIN: THE HAIR THAT MAKES A SALON STATEMENT.
Moisture Remy/Remi RAIN Hair Weaving is premium quality hair pampered with the ingenious Moisture Condition Retention Technique that enhances and strengthens the natural elasticity of hair.
RAIN Hair's upkeep of natural healthiness for long lasting wear is due to its ability to consistently maintain the perfect balance of moisture in hair to protect from harmful environmental threats and heat styling. RAIN hair Weaving is vibrant in color, has soft top to touch texture, and will forever liberate you from frizzy limp hair. Moisture Remy/Remi Rain. Hair that is truly Beautiful.
Understanding the Difference of Rain
• Premium Quality 100% Human hair RAIN is Designed to balance the optimum level of moisture to keep the hair healthy, bouncy, and luminous.
• RAIN Hair's Moisture Condition Retention Technique (MCRT) make hair strong to damage my regular use of hot tools.
• RAIN Hair Does not SHED with the "easy sew, easy weft" exclusive innovation known as the Sophisticated Weft Technique (SWT).
• RAIN's moisture conditioned hair is soft and vibrant while providing the most intense, body, and texture.
Light emanates from the most beautiful hair. See it bright with RAIN.
1. Begin with the lightest colored hair, and start installing the track near the nape.
2. Continue installing the hair by using the next lightest colored hair.
3. At this point you should be near the top portion of your head. Finally, install the darkest colored hair on top.
A. Quick Weave
A Weaving process where all your hair is wrapped and a wig cap is placed on the head, then the weave is glued on the cap, usually in a circular direction resulting a wig-like appearance.
B. Sew-In Weave
Your hair is braided. Then braided hair is then sewn down and the hair weft extensions are sewn onto the braids.
C. Invisible Part Application
1. Eye mark the area where you wish to place the invisible Part Weaving Closure. Divide your hair vertically to create a natural part line and proceed to neatly cornrow your hair to your comfort.
2. Weave up to the pre-determined invisible part area the invisible Part Weaving Closure extensions.
3. Place the invisible Part Weaving Closure over center, making sure to align the Invisible Part's weaving wedge over the vertical hair part line. Sew-In/Glue tightly along the weaving wedge and then around the lace surrounding the pad to complete the look lastly, cut off the excess lace.
4. Finished look. Now, with the fabulous hair part, style your hair to your desire.
Following washing you have to condition your Remy hair just like you condition your natural hair. For this purpose too you preferably utilize a conditioner containing natural ingredients. Apply the conditioner over all fibers of hair. Keep in mind not to keep the conditioner over the hair for more than 10 minutes. Further wash out the conditioner totally again ascertaining about thorough washing.
After the cleaning and conditioning processes, you have to now perform deep conditioning of the hair. For this purpose, use coconut milk to it. It has stocks of proteins and so protects your Remy hair from turning moisture-less or limp and from getting damaged. You need to do this deep conditioning schedule once in seven days at least.
To prevent your Remy extensions from messing up and entwining, comb them each morning. At the time of combing, begin from the root and take the comb to the tip. You are at liberty to wrap your Remy hair or keep them open at bedtime. Just keep in mind not to lie down when the hair is wet, otherwise it will attach together when you wake up in the morning.