Wash your hair clean and dry it completely before applying the weave.
For manageability, put each row sparsely.
When washing, use gently running water and do not rub vigorously.
To maintain fresh, curly & wet look, lightly apply gel, mousse, or oil sheen. Oil sheen is not recommended for bonded weaves, for oil may cause weaves to slip out.
When controlling, always comb bottom of hair first and work your way up to the root.
When removing always consult your professional beautician.
For Curly Hair
Do not brush when it is dry.
Do not use blow drier.
Use large-toothed comb or your fingers while hair is wet.
Weaving Applications Guide
1. Begin with the lightest colored hair, and start installing the track near the nape.
2. Continue installing the hair by using the next lightest colored hair.
3. At this point you should be near the top portion of your head. Finally, install the darkest colored hair on top.
A. Quick Weave
A Weaving process where all your hair is wrapped and a wig cap is placed on the head, then the weave is glued on the cap, usually in a circular direction resulting a wig-like appearance.
B. Sew-In Weave
Your hair is braided. Then braided hair is then sewn down and the hair weft extensions are sewn onto the braids.
C. Invisible Part Application
1. Eye mark the area where you wish to place the invisible Part Weaving Closure. Divide your hair vertically to create a natural part line and proceed to neatly cornrow your hair to your comfort.
2. Weave up to the pre-determined invisible part area the invisible Part Weaving Closure extensions.
3. Place the invisible Part Weaving Closure over center, making sure to align the Invisible Part's weaving wedge over the vertical hair part line. Sew-In/Glue tightly along the weaving wedge and then around the lace surrounding the pad to complete the look lastly, cut off the excess lace.
4. Finished look. Now, with the fabulous hair part, style your hair to your desire.
Human Hair Care Guide
Gently detangle hair using a wig brush.
Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
Gently work conditioner from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
Gently pat dry with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
Comb wet hair from the bottom to top using gentle downward strokes one section at a time. Never begin combing at the top or middle and always comb down.
Allow wig to air dry on a wig stand or can of hairspray. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
To restyle your human hair wig, you may use a blow dryer or curling iron on low heat settings or warm heat or steam rollers.
1. Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
2. When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
3. To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12” from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
Lightly brush or back comb desired areas and spray with hair spray.