1-2. Begin with the lightest colored hair, and start installing the track near the nape.
3-4. Continue installing the hair by using the next lightest colored hair.
5-6. At this point you should be near the top portion of your head. Finally, install the darkest colored hair on top.
A. Quick Weave
A Weaving process where all your hair is wrapped and a wig cap is placed on the head, then the weave is glued on the cap, usually in a circular direction resulting a wig-like appearance.
B. Sew-In Weave
Your hair is braided. Then braided hair is then sewn down and the hair weft extensions are sewn onto the braids.
C. Invisible Part Application
1. Eye mark the area where you wish to place the invisible Part Weaving Closure. Divide your hair vertically to create a natural part line and proceed to neatly cornrow your hair to your comfort.
2. Weave up to the pre-determined invisible part area the invisible Part Weaving Closure extensions.
3. Place the invisible Part Weaving Closure over center, making sure to align the Invisible Part's weaving wedge over the vertical hair part line. Sew-In/Glue tightly along the weaving wedge and then around the lace surrounding the pad to complete the look lastly, cut off the excess lace.
4. Finished look. Now, with the fabulous hair part, style your hair to your desire.
1. Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
2. When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
3. To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines: