1. Begin with the lightest colored hair, and start installing the track near the nape.
2. Continue installing the hair by using the next lightest colored hair.
3. At this point you should be near the top portion of your head. Finally, install the darkest colored hair on top.
A. Quick Weave
A Weaving process where all your hair is wrapped and a wig cap is placed on the head, then the weave is glued on the cap, usually in a circular direction resulting a wig-like appearance.
B. Sew-In Weave
Your hair is braided. Then braided hair is then sewn down and the hair weft extensions are sewn onto the braids.
C. Invisible Part Application
1. Eye mark the area where you wish to place the invisible Part Weaving Closure. Divide your hair vertically to create a natural part line and proceed to neatly cornrow your hair to your comfort.
2. Weave up to the pre-determined invisible part area the invisible Part Weaving Closure extensions.
3. Place the invisible Part Weaving Closure over center, making sure to align the Invisible Part's weaving wedge over the vertical hair part line. Sew-In/Glue tightly along the weaving wedge and then around the lace surrounding the pad to complete the look lastly, cut off the excess lace.
4. Finished look. Now, with the fabulous hair part, style your hair to your desire.
Posted by Unknown on 4th Jul 2014
I at least four customers that wear this hair I am a hairstylist myself wearing it too it is very hard to find. We have one store in Little Rock that sell this hair and it is always out of the Fluffy wave hair, so I decided to go online and order thanks. Right price ttoo
Posted by Unknown on 26th Sep 2012
I have used this hair to create a unique hair style for years. For me it has been easy to maintain and the the price is right. My only complaint is that I wish it came in a 16 or 18 inch type so I could have it a little longer. It does get a little frizzy by the time I am ready to redo it but all in all it is a good product for the money.