Ear to Ear diameter across forehead: 12" (30.48cm)
Ear to Ear over the top of head: (34.29cm)
Nape: 5" (12.7cm)
How to Wear a Lace Wig
No Tape and No Glue
1. Braid the hair in cornrow and thoroughly wash hands to prepare for handling your LACE FRONT. (Reomve all oils by using rubbing alcohol or witch hazel).
2. Cut off excess lace in the front of the wig, BE VERY CAREFULL NOT TO CUT THE HAIR.
3. Place the wig on the head to check the positioning of the hairline.
4. Style as you desire and be natural.
1. Put on wig and adjust hairline.
2. Placement should look natural.
3. Clean area along the edges of natural hair with cleaning agent.
4. Apply glue along the perimeter of the hairline, and let it dry for 60 seconds.
5. After glue dries, trim lace one inch at a time.
6. When done, wig should look natural and hairline clean.
7. Apply glue remover one inch at a time and remove wig slowly.
1. Clean forhead area with cleaning fluid and cloth.
2. Place more tapes to cover a good portion of the hairline.
3. Peel off tape skin to reveal other side of the double-sided tape.
4. Put on lace wig. Make sure hairlines of wig and head match.
5. Once hairlines match, press edges firmly with fingertipes to secure wig on tapes underneath.
6. Snip lace off right at the hairline, one inch at a time. The end result should have a clean wig hairline on forhead.
Synthetic Hair Care Instruction
Gently brush the wig to remove any teasing or tangles.
Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
Gently pat dry hair with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
Apply wig conditioner and follow drying instructions.
Place wig on a wig stand or can of hairspray and allow it to dry at room temperature. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
Do not comb or brush when wig is wet.
When completely dry, simply brush or use a pick comb into the desired style.
For tight, curly, or ringlet styles try the “Shake & Go” method, or gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. Do not brush.
For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or a pick comb, using short lifting strokes.
For long curly styles, use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. Do not Brush.
For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, with a wide-tooth comb or finger style. Gradually move up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.