Ear to Ear diameter across forehead: 12" (30.48cm)
Ear to Ear over the top of head: (34.29cm)
Nape: 5" (12.7cm)
How to Wear a Half Wig / FullCap Wig
1. Part your hair through No. 1 line (from ear to ear).
2. Insert the comb underneath wig from front to back along the parted line.
3. Slide-in the back comb along the nape hairline, tucking in your hair underneath.
4. Cover the front parted line by combing your hair over it. You just gave yourself a complete style !
1. Pull back your hair and tie it with a rubber band.
2. Insert the front and back combs along the hairline.
3. Pull the rubber string to tighten, and wrap it around the hairline.
4. It's complete. You are ready to go.
Synthetic Hair Care Instruction
Gently brush the wig to remove any teasing or tangles.
Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
Gently pat dry hair with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
Apply wig conditioner and follow drying instructions.
Place wig on a wig stand or can of hairspray and allow it to dry at room temperature. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
Do not comb or brush when wig is wet.
When completely dry, simply brush or use a pick comb into the desired style.
For tight, curly, or ringlet styles try the “Shake & Go” method, or gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. Do not brush.
For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or a pick comb, using short lifting strokes.
For long curly styles, use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. Do not Brush.
For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, with a wide-tooth comb or finger style. Gradually move up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.
Just received this unit today and I am THRILLED!! It's gorgeous. The layers are perfect, it's light but a good amount of hair, it's VERY secure and flows beautifully. I oredered a 1B, it's a bit darker than my hair but will be easy to leave a little out. If you love Kim Kardashian hair or just plain sexy GET THIS WIG!!! Will be purchasing again.. And again...
Share Your Style
For sharing your style, you can upload photo and connect your social network, facebook and twitter, google plus....